- Use of our email contact form does not create an attorney/client relationship between us. We must determine whether prospective clients present any conflict of interest with existing clients before accepting your case. Missouri Rule of Professional Conduct 4-1.18
- Cases accepted on a contingent fee basis may still charge certain expenses in the event of a loss. Call us at 573-333-3448 to discuss our fee structure. Missouri Rule of Professional Conduct 4-7.1(k)
- Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Missouri Rule of Professional Conduct 4-7.1(c)
- The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. For more information about our legal services, experience, and billing structure, please call us at 573-333-3448. Missouri Rule of Professional Conduct 4-7.2(f)
- Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri nor the Missouri Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations. Missouri Rules of Professional Conduct Rule 7.4 (1997)
- The Missouri Bar Chief Disciplinary Counsel requires all Missouri lawyers to notify all recipients of email that (1) email communication is not a secure method of communication; (2) any email that is sent to you or by you may be copied and held by various computers it passes through as it goes from me to you or vice versa; and (3) persons not participating in our communication may intercept our communications by improperly accessing your computer or my computer or even some computer unconnected to either of us which the email passed through. I am communicating to you via email because you have consented to receive communications via this medium. If you change your mind and want future communications to be sent in a different fashion, please let me know AT ONCE. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately.